Traveling Abroad to Iceland (Update)

Here’s the first update on my trip to Iceland

Thanks!

6 Likes

Really interesting video @thomas. Thanks for taking the time to make it and post it while still in Iceland. I’m glad you’re enjoying your trip! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It proves that person with Schizophrenia can live a productive life. You are one of the Ambassador.

4 Likes

People with schizophrenia can absolutely live productive, happy lives. I’m just trying to help in some small way.

5 Likes

Thank you @Moonbeam. Thanks for your kind words and support

2 Likes

I enjoyed very much your video…thanks for posting. I think anyone can take away inspiration from it…it certainly is not easy to go on a longer trip by oneself for most people…i included…it takes courages and self reliance and discipline…and its really difficult to deal with tendencies of social anxiety, introversion and brooding on things…

1 Like

Thanks a lot. I’m glad to post. It has not been easy, ups and downs like I mentioned. You sound like you know the experience. It does take courage, and I believe that people can conquer their fears, however big or small they may be, and live their dreams. It’s been a hard trip physically, and mentally, but I feel stronger, and happier than I have in a long time. I will post a follow up in the coming days when I return. Thank you

Geez, that’s quite an achievement . Well done on only having 2 beers despite the peer pressure. You and @lostinthespace should be our official youtube ambassadors.

2 Likes