Travel anxiety

i hope you will have a nice trip!
best of luck with all that hassles…

1 Like

Made it through the whole airport! Waiting for our rental car now. 9 hours of public transit. Ugh.

4 Likes

Yes I’m afraid of traveling by plane also.

Hopefully you’ll be fine @Ninjastar

Sending you well wishes!

1 Like

I’m glad it went so well @Ninjastar ! That’s great! I’m happy to hear the lgbt community was so represented there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good to hear you made it through the transit and airport!

1 Like

There is nothing more magical than getting to watch a kid experience a plane ride for the first time! The joy and amazement on his face as he looked out the window made all the anxiety melt right away.

1 Like

Glad things have worked out well for you thus far. I hope you continue to enjoy your trip!

1 Like

They always select me for additional screening as well. They go through all my bags in minute detail each and every time. I must not look like a typical Anglo.

1 Like

Hey guys! Safe and sound at the destination. Starlet did such a good job meeting new family! Service sucks here, so I’ll probably talk to you again in a week.

6 Likes

that’s great to hear =)
i hope you will have nice stay there =)

2 Likes

Me too sometimes. But most of my trips have been favorable. The shorter the trip the better.

well yayyy…you made it !! so happy for you.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.