Transportation poll

What’s your means of transportation?

• I own, have access to a vehicle (car pickup)
  • I use public transportation, walk, Uber, Lyft, taxi, bicycle
  • Other (describe below)

0 voters

I always use public transport I’m too afraid to drive.

1 Like

A car wouldn’t be practical in the city as they are not many parkingspots.

1 Like

My old car blew an engine seal, and they wanted $1000.00 or more to fix. I sold it to the salvage yard. I can’t afford a car payment and insurance, so I walking, riding the bus, and occasionally use Uber.

Thanks for responding to my poll. Transportation is a big deal for me. Maybe not for other folks.

I have a car but like using my bike when I can to get around.

1 Like

Sorry, I guess my poll is a little screwed up for you. I live in low income housing, and the people who have bicycles don’t have a car. There are maybe 30 cars in the parking lot/garage.

1 Like

Oh it’s fine! Mostly I use my car and wouldn’t be able to rely solely on the bike.

I usually take Ubers

1 Like

I use Uber too, but try to use the bus as much as possible. It’s cheaper.

1 Like

It looks like more people have cars than those who don’t, on this forum. I guess another minority I belong to.

My wife and I each have a vehicle. Mine is currently parked on reduced insurance. I manage to do 90% of what I need on foot including shopping. The advantage of living in a town versus a city. Working from home is a big help.

1 Like

Well it looks like my poll doesn’t work for you either. Sorry about that.

I use a car but if I was downtown where there is almost no parking I wouldn’t have needed a car as everything can be done on foot or on public transportation (dtown public transportation is better as there is metro and the buses pass every 10-15 min.).

1 Like

I live in the downtown. Bus service is like every half hour. It isn’t the best, but it’s better than nothing. Little Rock has a population of 197,000, 500,000 counting the adjoining cities. So it’s not a large city.

1 Like

If you’re replying to me, no worries. I’m just trying to live healthier, cleaner, and cheaper. Walking and not using my car ticks all three boxes.

1 Like

i drive but id prefer if i could just transit. traffic can be pretty stressful. I go to the mountains a lot though and driving there is kinda the only way. and im 50kms from my parents that i visit often

2 Likes

Thanks LevelJ1 15

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.