Tough day keeps going

i have noticed that every day gets better. but than it seems like the day it gets better the night is even worse. like i have said in the past i here voices 27/7. and see thing that i know that are not there. but every day i have to go down to a place to take my meds. and get checked out. but the people down there are very different and like i have said you cant mix people who are alright. ok bad. and so far gone. it just don’t work. iam a smoker just like 97% of every sz. and i go out to smoke and everybody and there brother ask me for a smoke. now when i first went down there i was eager to try to help some people cuz i know how it is but than it just went on every min and than they got out of hand. and than they get mad went you don’t give them a lil bit of ur smoke or just a whole one. i just try to live my life and do my own thing. and stay to myself. but than you got people who just don’t understand. whats going on. which i understand. but why cant people just leave me alone. so i just wanted to put this out there. so y’all have a good night and god bless. y’all

1 Like

It can get better. Good luck.

1 Like