Topographic point with far_cry0!šŸ–¼

Idk I just feel real good today. Iā€™d like to watch the World Cup but Iā€™m gonna really be into it round 2 when they start narrowing down the field a bit. I wanna see two powerhouses playing each other. Enough of this Tunisia stuff. Lets see Brazil Germany. Argentina vs Portugal. Etcā€¦

4 Likes

I think itā€™s called the round of 16. Iā€™m really looking forward to the next round. Should be good stuff. Yesterday small teams like Japan and Senegal put up a really good fight.

3 Likes

Itā€™s almost @far_cry0 birthday :gift:

2 Likes

Thanks @Jonnybegood tomorrow is my birthdayā€¦!! Haha thanks for rememberingā€¦!!!

3 Likes

Brosky i will watch the gameā€¦!!! Which game is upā€¦!!!

1 Like

Hey far! How are you man?

@TheBest looking forward to the football?

@Jonnybegood you have a gift for remembering birthdays!

3 Likes

Yeah I do, and I didnā€™t tell anyone it was my birthday this year and no one wished me happy birthday. Oh well! I guess since Iā€™m the one who remembers birthdays, there was no one to remember mine! Itā€™s ok :ok_hand: because I donā€™t need birthday wishes anymore to feel good :blush:

2 Likes

Oh sorry. Happy belated birthday! My mum forgot my own birthday once so I feel your pain!

2 Likes

We dont learn a thing at day center. Just lots of activities.

2 Likes

Thanks @anon35166066. I know you are a libra!!! October 6th huh??? Lol I donā€™t remember I just guessed it narrowed down to the month period itā€™s in. If you tell me now though, I will certainly remember come September/October;)

2 Likes

Right on the cusp! September the 24th!

3 Likes

Thatā€™s easy to remember. I knew a girl right on the Virgo Libra cusp. She was more Virgo though but had a lot of libra in her. I think youā€™re more libra if youā€™re on the 24th!

2 Likes

Yeah I think I am truly a libra.

3 Likes

Atleast u can perform activities ā€¦ i couldnt hahaā€¦ too much cognitive symptomsā€¦!!! And negatives tooā€¦

2 Likes

Do you get positive sz symptoms?

2 Likes

Portugal is beating Morocco 1-0. Itā€™s in the 8th minute. Big day @anon35166066

2 Likes

Yeah it was a good goal. Reckon Ronaldo has a chance of being the top goal scorer this tournament.

3 Likes

Go ronaldo goā€¦!!! U can be a top scorerā€¦!!!

@minnie congrats. !!!

2 Likes

Ronaldo or Lukaku will be top scorers in the tournament.

3 Likes

Wheres he fromā€¦???

3 Likes