Topographic point with far_cry0!šŸ–¼

Yeap. What are u doing?

2 Likes

I slept from 11.30pm to 8.00am ā€¦ was good .

Seroquel make me fall asleep easilyā€¦

2 Likes

I am going for a walk with my mom just had fruits for lunchā€¦!!! What do u learn at day treatmentā€¦

2 Likes

What are u doingā€¦!!! G
Flag ā€¦ take some rest and drink water ā€¦ i think its hot in romaniaā€¦ turn on ac ā€¦ and take careā€¦

2 Likes

@far_cry0 i just came from hospital. I feel depressed lol

2 Likes

Did pdoc increased ur invega dose or change ur apā€¦!!! I am worried about u @anon51414962ā€¦!!! Hope u get well soonā€¦!!!

2 Likes

Not yet itā€™s my first day today. Iā€™m hoping for an antidepressant. Iā€™m tired man

2 Likes

Are u going to be hospitalized soonā€¦ which anti depressent do u take prozacā€¦???

2 Likes

Iā€™m in a out-patiant program since today. I donā€™t sleep in hospital. I can go home daily. I dont take an antiodepressant yet but i hope my pdoc to prescribe one for me.

2 Likes

Oh okayā€¦!!! Do u have to daily visit the hospitalā€¦!!

2 Likes

Yes for about one week or so

2 Likes

@anon51414962 i am going for a walk with my mom may be 1 hourā€¦!!!

2 Likes

Can u go alone to the hospitalā€¦!!! Or ur mom takes uā€¦!!! I go to hospital either with my mom or dadā€¦ they both hates me for being szphrenicā€¦

2 Likes

Yes @far_cry0 i go with my mom. Have a good day and enjoy your walk

2 Likes

Hey you! I didnā€™t sleep much, and i had strange dreams. How about you?

2 Likes

hi farcry, i got a guy coming around to look at fittind a tap for me and my nieghbours, also watching my friends dog for a while :slight_smile: i watched him yesterday as well :slight_smile: how is everyone? doing anything good? far how was your walk :slight_smile:

2 Likes
4 Likes

I tried watching that video. It guess itā€™s blocked to the USA.

Whatā€™s up @far_cry0? Getting ready for the world cup.

2 Likes

Whatā€™s up besttttt??

3 Likes

Just watching the pre game for the world cup. Whatā€™s up with you @Jonnybegood?

3 Likes