Topographic point with far_cry0!šŸ–¼

Morning @far_cry0 how are you today?

2 Likes

@chemwex was upā€¦ just been to bankā€¦!! To withdraw moneyā€¦!!! I am super poor.!! I live with parents moneyā€¦!!!

1 Like

@anon68148378 are u going to the site todayā€¦!!!

1 Like

No @far_cry0, I came home for lunch.

2 Likes

Does it mean you are getting the pets @far_cry0

2 Likes

Question for @far_cry0. How does it feel to be celebrity?

2 Likes

Haha i am just like uā€¦ i am no otherā€¦!!! But i am different then uā€¦ that is my sz is severe then ursā€¦!.. i have been telling that my negative and cognitive symptoms are more severe.

My meds doesnt help itā€¦!!! I am pretty frustrated and lonely these daysā€¦ i am hoping better medication will available in the futureā€¦

I am 31 yrs old and cant workā€¦!!! We dont have disability money here in nepalā€¦ i am survived with parents love money and supportā€¦!!!

U guys guessā€¦!!! Thanks @Cici2ā€¦!!! Love urself and take careā€¦!!!

3 Likes

Thanks far_cry0 I think we might be the same a bit in that I also donā€™t work. I live off my husband and I have cognitive impairment too. It sucks for sure. I understand. Hang in there friend.

2 Likes

@GentleSoul congrats belgium won against panamaā€¦!!! What are u upto therapyā€¦???

Are u watching footballā€¦!!!

1 Like

@TheBest brosky are u watching football ā€¦ which team are u supportingā€¦???

1 Like

Hey far! Am eating rice and vegetables watching the football. What are you up to?

2 Likes

Rice is always good ā€¦!!! Veggie is tooā€¦!!! Enjoy footballā€¦!!! Have a nice dayā€¦!!! Tea is good while watching footballā€¦!!!

2 Likes

Which game is on @anon35166066ā€¦???

2 Likes

Do you know in Scotland we say tea instead of dinner, ā€˜like what did you have for tea?ā€™

2 Likes

Japan v Columbia. Columbia got a player sent off in the second minute and Japan scored the subsequent penalty.

2 Likes

U have said me once u guys drink tea after ur dinner rightā€¦???

2 Likes

May japan wins as it is an asian countryā€¦!!!

2 Likes

Yeah we drink tea after dinner. Hey far, where are you right now? On your bed?

2 Likes

I am resting on a sofa right now ā€¦ i will go to my bed after drinking some plain waterā€¦ try to drink more water jimbobā€¦!!! Ap killsā€¦!!!

2 Likes

Yeah I keep cold water in the fridge at alltimes!

2 Likes