šŸ˜Ž šŸŽ© šŸ”®

This is my favorite Rolling Stones song

And thanks waterway thatā€™s such a sweet thing to say and thanks for the encouragement

Peace

1 Like

@turningthepage TTP I took some Wellbutrin today and feel

Will you make me a song using that word?

2 Likes

Sure. Iā€™ve had two psychotic episodes thanks to Wellbutrin. That evil evil drug. I feel your pain.

Im so out of shape. :unamused: I cant breathe. Relaxing now

What do your exercises consist of???

Iā€™m doing something called focus T25. Itā€™s a great program. A lit of cardio and squats. I did it last year, im doing again. Wt do you do?

right now Iā€™m just doing cardio. Iā€™m too lazy to strength train. I bike and jogā€¦

I tried a strength training program for about 3 weeks. Itā€™ was boring for me and i noticed a difference in my arms. I like to have skinny arms but firm. So now im focusing on this program. It has everything. A lot of pushups too. My goal by next summer is 15% body fat. I can do this!!!

3 Likes

I miss samples. I hope sheā€™s okay.

and Saadique. They were both cool

1 Like

@Rhubot how was your day?

Work was awful! I kept thinking that I was going to quit now now now instead of waiting until spring.

How was group?

why was it awful?

Group was okay. I felt closed off and alienated from everyone. I miss true friendship.

And Iā€™ve stopped thinking about November for nowā€¦ my therapist said that theoretically if Iā€™m right then I would need to remain calm.

1 Like

Monthly deadlines. I had a weekā€™s vacation, they called me over my vacation to let me know theyā€™re eliminating my department, when I got back to work, I had to start training the company thatā€™s taking our jobs, then one of our systems broke and weā€™ve spent the last three days troubleshooting it.

Basically a monthā€™s worth of work needs to be done in two days, for a company thatā€™s told me my job is gone in a year.

Wah wah. Insert feeling sorry for self.

Glad youā€™re a bit more tranquil about November. Itā€™s gotta be scary as heck for you. I really admire your determination to do the brave, right thing. Even though this is all playing hardball with you, it really shows off your good soul.

1 Like

I donā€™t think about age a lot but Iā€™m wondering how old you are? (NOT trying to be like danddoloā€¦ just curious really) Iā€™m 18 and I donā€™t have a job, but I can imagine that thatā€™s a stressful situation.

Iā€™m a writer and I have a wild imaginationā€¦ and the curse of believing what my imagination tells me. And I think that inspired writing can show the soul of the writer. Iā€™ve gotten atleast an interpretation of the souls on this forum, and youā€™re one of the good ones! :smile:

Itā€™s funny you say the word ā€œsoulā€ because Iā€™ve been reading a lot of Thomas Moore and thatā€™s his main theme. My therapists have said explicitly that their souls have touched mine, but I donā€™t feel like I have one. I donā€™t know what theyā€™re talking about. I feel like this illness stripped my soul away from me.

1 Like

Super secretive about that first question- around 2x as old as you :smile_cat:

Just saw your edit, lol it would never cross my mind. Youā€™re a long way off from that, no worries.

I donā€™t know if anyoneā€™s very conscious of their soul, honestly. I think itā€™s easier to spot in others. Trust me, youā€™ve got a good soul.

I have to head off to bed two hours ago. Whoops! Youā€™re in the same time zone, you probably should, too.

Night! I hope the work situation gets better.

#word of day

2 Likes

Whatā€™s up chalitas?

1 Like