Schizophrenia.com

Top 6 Suspicious Scenario

Which ones are valid in your case.

1. When the other end does not answer your phone, you will think he/she has rejected you. T/F
  2. When you are dining at the corner of restaurant, the waiter/waitress keep peeping, you will think he/she is scrutinizing you because you have not paid for the meals. T/F
  3. When a car is stopping by while you are walking, you will start worrying if the driver is spying on you. T/F
  4. After you slam the door of your house, your neighbor does the same thing too, you will think he/she dislikes you. T/F
  5. When you join into a conversation, the group of people suddenly keep quiet, you will think you are unwelcomed there.
  6. When someone has stopped talking to you, you will think he/she is ignoring you and drifting away from you.

0 voters

Anymore, anyone?

I forgot that thread like this feeds delusion. My apology.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Cars that pause or stop and then roll on again freak me out and I get really paranoid.

When I walk up and people stop talking, I always think they were talking about me.

I do get nervous if the wait staff come’s around too often.

If I pick up the phone and the other person just hung up… that will really make me think I’m being spied on.

1 Like

I closed it just now. Now re-opened. Thanks.

1 Like

Better description, better English.

They are all just indicative of paranoia , I’ve had most of those