Which ones are valid in your case.
- When the other end does not answer your phone, you will think he/she has rejected you. T/F
- When you are dining at the corner of restaurant, the waiter/waitress keep peeping, you will think he/she is scrutinizing you because you have not paid for the meals. T/F
- When a car is stopping by while you are walking, you will start worrying if the driver is spying on you. T/F
- After you slam the door of your house, your neighbor does the same thing too, you will think he/she dislikes you. T/F
- When you join into a conversation, the group of people suddenly keep quiet, you will think you are unwelcomed there.
- When someone has stopped talking to you, you will think he/she is ignoring you and drifting away from you.