Top 10 Signs You're Addicted To This Forum

1. You have it bookmarked 14 times in your browser.

2. The word Pdoc is now firmly part of your lexicon.

3. While making love, you yell out @77nick77’s name.

4. You type unfunny Top 10 threads on the forum at 3 in the morning instead of sleeping.

5. You log into the website while peeing in the shower.

6. Chordy’s ‘ass posts’ all of a sudden start making sense.

7. Your internet goes down for 5 minutes and you start getting edgy.

8. (9) (10)…You run out of jokes but still keep posting!

13 Likes

You see hidden meanings in this picture

Which is an idea that I want to go for a beach hotel this summer, with someone that is in my thoughs already💯%
Such a pciture shows excactly why its harmless to relate to other truths than your own…
But only at the beach man…

You mean there’s more than one?!

3 Likes

you dream about the forum. as if you are still on it lol

2 Likes

Yes…Do you like beach destinations such as Vietnam…
now its 9.52 europe

1 Like

i do…

i plan to go to the beach one day

8.48 in uk

soon or what?? is it sunshine there?

1 Like

dunno lol…yeh i need sun

Yes probably…or I mean…did I miss out

10pm in hawaii, i hate being a day behind everyone else, but we have a lot of beaches here lol

1 Like

Yes around the world…usually means to the right…personally I never think of anything but that when I calculate am/pm differences
:100:%

Yeah I have an app on my iphone for that. But on the brightside, being on this forum, I can get a heads up of what I can expect tomorrow is gonna look like

okay so you check your Iphone now or…

my iphone is telling me its 4:05am in NYC 6:05 in Brisbane, and 4:05am in Orjanestad, and 10:06pm in hawaii. So everyone is slowly waking up or going to bed

oh and its mid afternoon in ho chi mihn city

the weather there is sunny and 88 degrees but with a humidity index of 70%

:100:%
accurate

that actually reminds me of new zealand, have you ever been there or wanted to travel there?

Sadly not…

That pict reminds me of a phrase my buddy said to me back in the day. It was a hot summer day and we were hiking by the lake and he kept adjusting his shorts then he said damn that duck butter. I was like duck butter? He was yeah that der duck butter, grows down there by your purple starfish. I felt bad he was chafing but that ■■■■ was funny.