Took Missy to get her second booster today

Next month, Max and Rooroo are getting their shots…not a good month for it since we lost extra covid relief food stamps but mom is helping so we will be ok.

4 Likes

Keep on rocking in the free world :notes:

3 Likes

Do you guys still have TSC down there? We used to take the dogs there for free shots every year during their vet drive.

2 Likes

never heard of TSC …we just go to the vet…we are going to the lowered cost of getting Missy spayed in May.

1 Like

Tractor Supply Company. It used to be near the Shawnee mall. I don’t remember if you’re in the same part of OK as I was.

1 Like

there is a tractor supply in town…I never heard of anything like that…

1 Like

The store clerks might know. They might have stopped, but they used to have a yearly vaccination clinic. It wasn’t totally free, but way cheaper than a vet.

1 Like

Looks like they have one saturday

I second TSC. We got our boy all his shots and chipped for cheap.

3 Likes

YOU HAD YOUR HUSBAND CHIPPED???

:scream:

3 Likes

I will call them tomorrow…thanks @Ninjastar

2 Likes

What else do you do when they’re allowed outside?

AND NOW I FIND OUT SOME HUSBANDS ARE ALLOWED OUT OF THE HOUSE.

:sob:

3 Likes

I lose my extra covid food stamp benefits next month…because “covid is over” but the social security administration in my state is still not back to work because of covid so my file has been sitting on a desk for almost 2 years…makes me pretty mad.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.