Too old and weary to trade

Tried in past two weeks to sell some things over internet site.So far,phones,accessories for pc,rare LP’s,and such.But noticed that after making a deal to send or meet someone on street like the other day,paranoia starts to work.Million thoughts come into my mind.I used to be more confident when I was in thirties,but now I stress my self too much.My incomes from retirement pension are small so I tried this.Not sure if I should do it anymore.

1 Like

Paranoia in that situation is normal.

1 Like

Speaking from experience?

No. Comon sense.

2 Likes

I’ve sold some stuff on Craigslist and i always met the people in public places to make the deal. I think being a little paranoid is probably normal. After all, you never know who you’re really meeting.

2 Likes

That’s truth.But many times I had bad experience with certain people,and was able to suppress the stress.Now I’m moving from a scratch and my worries get bigger.I must continue,or lye in bed all day starring through a window.

1 Like

I understand. Lying in bed all day isn’t really a good option, but the other option, to get out there and do it, may be just as bad, depending on how you look at it. Only you know what you can handle and deal with.

2 Likes

Have you tried eBay? You can ship and you may get a few extra bucks.

1 Like

Here in Serbia still don’t have monetary system that allows e bay trading.It’s forbiden by the law.Maybe in time I will learn how to deal with people.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.