Too much caffeine

I loaded up on caffeine early this morning so I would have enough energy to get me through 7 hours of deep cleaning and scrubbing and packing. It worked, but now I can’t sleep. I’ve already taken 1.5 mg of Klonopin. I don’t like to go over 4. I try to only take 0.5 per 45-60 minutes. Give it enough time to see if I can sleep or not. So far nothing. I close my eyes and get comfortable and then just get annoyed that my eyes are closed.

2 Likes

Glad you were able to get through your busy day. Hope you can get some sleep too @LED.

1 Like

I drink a lot of tea and coffee. I try to mainly drink tea though. They both have a significant amount of caffiene. I find it has no effect on me. It seems like a very mild drug without any side effects.

Antipsychotics on the other hand are very harsh drugs with awful side effects.

1 Like

does caffeine have a bad effect on anitpsychotics/ schziophernia in general ? just wondering because sometimes I have 3- cups a day of coffee and I have found that it makes my symptoms a lot worse during the day.

It does for a lot of us, but not everyone. Some people are sensitive to a small amount and others can tolerate much more.

1 Like

thanks for your reply I was just wondering my doctor says drinking a lot of caffeine is bad for anxiety. also too much sugar has a negatitve impact too from what I heared.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.