Too hurt to be interested

That’s putting it simply.

1 Like

I’m sorry @PinCushion what’ s wrong?

1 Like

I’m sorry you’re hurt. Some people can be real brutes.

1 Like

My whole life, @jukebox, is painful. If it isn’t one thing it’s another. I guess it just sums up to my mental illness, itself.

3 Likes

You made me cry @PinCushion you are such a sweet person…I love you.

1 Like

@jukebox, this body is getting old and cranky and there’s not much I can do about it - accept venting.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

All my life has been painful too and to make it worse I kept getting more and more mental and physical illnesses to go along with all the other bad things. At least some things are going good for me now like not as much mental anguish as the past ten years or so.

1 Like

The main thing that is better for me is that I don’t have to be worried about being homeless due to money. I used to anguish about money when I was young. Now, there is social security for which I am very grateful.

1 Like

I can only hope and pray that I can keep my benefits. And live day to day and try to appreciate the life we have. It’s just difficult as we are sufferers without answers.

1 Like

I completely understand how you feel at times I feel hurt and life has not been fair at all to me people are evil most are anyway and treat me Like I don’t exist like I am already dead and gone no one pays me any attention at all I am always ignored. Sometimes I don’t even want to leave the house I think why bother I am just surviving and not living my life as I should or wanted to if I didn’t have mental illness sometimes I think what it would be like to be normal or fairly normal with no mental illness at all must be nice for some folks who breeze through life with no struggles at all seems to good to be true. I have tried a long time ago to kill myself by overdosing on pills but all that did was make me sick and so angry because I couldn’t even get that right at the time so I guess I will keep living what Else can I do but live.

I can remember a time when I was afraid to complain, so perhaps about that, there has been some improvement in us.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.