Tonight is my sons grad

He’s not excited for it but doesn’t want any regrets when he gets older. It will only be about an hour and a bit. He doesn’t need to dress up and neither do I thank goodness. He’s not sure if he will go see the fireworks. My daughter and I will watch from our deck. Perfect view.

17 Likes

Please tell your son congratulations from me!

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I hope he enjoys it, he has earned the right to. Congratulations to you both, you got him across the finish line so YAY for you as well!

:heart:

4 Likes

Congratulations to your son!

2 Likes

I have my graduation Saturday. Congratulations for your son.

5 Likes

Graduation from high school or college? I’m assuming there’s no get together and that you and your daughter are in a different place. I guess I’m not sure where you’re coming from.
Anyway, congratulations to him.

1 Like

Congrats! My graduation is today, at 11AM the university posted our graduation pictures, names, degree and graduation message on their website. They sent us the graduation pics by email. Dance party is online too at 8:30PM, I won’t attend because its weird. There will be a physical graduation later but I won’t attend, I just want my diploma sent to me by mail. I should receive it by next week.

3 Likes

Congratulations @John_Raven and @Aziz!

4 Likes

Online dance party. Yeah that would be a little weird :duck::duck::duck:

3 Likes

They are having a “drive in” grad in a big parking lot with a big screen to watch the valedictorian speech and whatever else and pick up the diploma. My daughter and I aren’t going with my son to the fireworks but it just so happens we can see the fireworks from our deck. My son will probably join his friends to watch the fireworks up closer.

2 Likes

Well done to your son and hope it’s a good night.

1 Like

Congratulations to your son!

1 Like

Congratulations to your son that is an awesome acheivement

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.