Today's news of the obvious

3 Likes

I miss having a boyfriend and working a job I could do. It made me happier than I thought it would but ended suddenly because of my illness.

:couple_with_heart:

2 Likes

But romantic love is different from marriage.

1 Like

Very hard going it alone, everyone should have someone

2 Likes

Then you got this…:smile:

http://www.theearthchild.co.za/109-year-old-woman-says-secret-long-life-avoiding-men/

5 Likes

Sad but true. It’s crazy how you can go from being a normal functioning human being to a loner and hermit in a matter of months.
Sz is a real punishment

2 Likes

It really depends on the person. Im a recluse. Id much rather have a crap ton of money.

2 Likes

are you saying men are a drain on money?

That’s cool that you feel that way. I don’t know, I personally don’t think I need a lot to have a good life. If I could function normally I think I would enjoy what I have a whole lot more. No point in going around feeling miserable every day hiding from people.

1 Like

are u saying something other than what i think your saying?

1 Like

Well yea of course if i could function normally id much rather have the “happy fulfilled” life. But since ive been given what ive got money comes at priority

1 Like

Money does buy happiness, don’t let anyone tell you differently

1 Like

Money doesn’t mean ■■■■ if you can’t enjoy it.
It makes life comfortable but what good is having a nice car if you don’t feel like driving it? Or tons of cash to buy whatever you want but you can’t go out of the house?

3 Likes