Schizophrenia.com

Today’s interview

Once I told the general manager I only wanted up to 15 hours per week, she told me she has to ask the lady who would be my direct manager if she’s willing to deal with that. If so, she’ll call me next week to finish the interview. In other words, I’m not going to get the job. Oh well. Next week I’m going to apply to more jobs

1 Like

Part time is hard to find right now. What type of work are you looking for?

1 Like

@Alice Warehouse or cashier. I have brain lesions that affect my memory so it needs to be an easy, repetitive job

1 Like

Many ppl now are self employed at home, its the technology time. I know people who make hundreds of thousands a year just by streaming their ideas on youtube, instagram, etc A guy makes pranks videos, girls make cooking videos, another guy reviews electronics, etc You get paid once you get 1000 subscriber and 4000h view a year.

I’m too paranoid to be on the Internet like that. Plus, the Navy SEALs would harass me and ruin my chances at making real money. They came into my last 2 jobs and made my life a disaster. I had to quit. I’m going to try again but we’ll see what happens

There’ll be other opportunities.

1 Like

Sure, don’t give up. You can screw up in a big way interviewing but the very next one you may be successful. It happens.

1 Like

You’re right. I’ll keep trying until I find something.

Sure, it doesn’t hurt to try.

1 Like