Schizophrenia.com

Today is my Social Security Appeals Hearing

I am very nervous. I could use all the prayers that I can get. Voices are very loud. TV is confusing me. Trying to listen to Bob Seger, trying to remember a time when the voices were barely there. Any last minute advise?

2 Likes

sending prayers and wishing you the best of luck!

This may sound a little contrite, but try to play up your illness. Don’t outright LIE, but you can exaggerate and make a very compelling case.

2 Likes

give it everything you got…sending blessings

1 Like

I’m sorry that you are so stressed and having a tough time with symptoms today! This may be a blessing in disguise though, if the people responsible for making the decision on your ss case can SEE what you’re going through it may work in your favor.

God bless and I hope tomorrow is a better and more calming day for you!

1 Like

Sending all the prayers in the world to you. Please let us know how it goes.

Many Blessings,

Anthony

1 Like

good luck on your hearing x

Good luck on your hearing. Please keep us posted, as my son will be going through this soon (I hope).

1 Like

I just talked to social security, the decision is made, and I get the answer in the mail a week from today, she wouldn’t tell me the decision

Well the hearing is over. It was stressful but I made it. Now I have to wait for a decision.

6 Likes

good luck to you. My cousin who is bi polar tells people, she’s so crazy, she gets a check each month , she’s had ssdi for many years. :slight_smile:

i am sending you positive vibes, you’ll be fine.
take care

1 Like