Today is my dad's appt

They will discuss possible treatments and expected outcomes. I have a strong sense that my dad may decide against chemotherapy if it doesn’t have a much longer life expectancy. He would likely agree to radiation treatment. He has had that many years ago with success. I feel so worried about him and my mom. They’ve been married 64 years.

8 Likes

Wow. 64 years! It will be very hard on your mom when he passes. But I hope he has a good chance of overcoming and being in remission. Let us know how it goes. And hang in there. Be nice to yourself right now. Find ways to treat yourself.

3 Likes

Hoping for a good outcome for your dad @FatMama. :pray:

2 Likes

Good luck with everything @FatMama

1 Like

Wishing him luck and healing.

1 Like

Hugs to you.

I hope your father will be okay and heal healthily.

:rose: :rose: :rose:

1 Like

Just heard that the oncologist said they got all the cancer. He has to get checked every month for awhile just to be sure but as of now they are calling him cancer free!!! I feel like crying and dancing!!

11 Likes

Thank you @CoCo @anon1517417 @Wave @anon4362788 @Montezuma

5 Likes

That’s awesome news!!! Yay!!!

1 Like

That’s incredible news. I’m so happy for you and your family @FatMama I could cry.

1 Like

Wishing you and yours all the best. Sounds like some positive news which is so excellent. Much peace.

1 Like

Omg that’s good news ! Hugs

1 Like

3 cheers for your Dad from here.

1 Like

I’m assuming you are being ignorant.

Cheers to the good news!

1 Like

Great news, @FatMama! I’m very happy to hear it!

1 Like

Why would you say tbat? Moderate drinking helps the liver. Salt helps the endocrine system when the adrenal are exhausted. In the French diet yogurt helps the immune system.

And another, I don.t know anything else about your father’s cond. People starve on sentimentality, i.m only trying to help. My own mother died of pancreatic cancer. Did you ever read what Louisa Hay said about illnesses from hay house? And the alcohol recommendation, my mother was a teetotaler. Which might explain why her liver failed at the age of 44.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.