I reckon so.

Just my whole sleep pattern would shift I guess

1 Like

Well, I’m glad you’re going to try it

1 Like

This is really good news :slight_smile:

2 Likes

thanks JennyJen it really is, :slight_smile:

I had a feeling this job might be getting to you when you mentioned in another thread you were having dreams about it. That is a sign of anxiety, at least it was for me, I was having dreams about stressful stuff at my old job, I eventually spoke to my boss and ended up asking for a leave of absence when that happened to me, but that was like 20 years ago. My boss was cool too, I got the leave of absence that ended up lasting 6 months, then they rehired me in a much less stressful position.

I’ve worked the night shift before. It’s much more peaceful. If you don’t mind working at night and sleeping during the day you may end up really liking it. Good luck, I hope it works out for you.

1 Like

Good luck @Zoe … I do the medical buildings with my dad some nights… definitely would feel uncomfortable doing it in the day so I understand. Happy she gave you an alternative and hope it works out.

2 Likes

Hope the night shift works out, I used to do contract work in hospitals, I learned fast to go in on a Friday night and work through the night, when all the bosses and people were not in, no one ever bother me doing that

1 Like

I hope she helps you. Hugs

1 Like

I love your drawings.

1 Like

Yes this is exactly what I’m hoping for.

1 Like

Thanks @LunaNoir oh that’s cool you do that. Sounds like good work experience

1 Like

Yea sounds good. I feel the same.

And thankyou :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Roxanna :), take care

1 Like

İ don t think she wants to get rid of you.because you said that you are uncomfortable with people first

2 Likes

I know that working night shift in health care has helped me a lot.
I hope it helps you and that you enjoy it.

2 Likes

Hey good for you! She gave you a second chance. Bless the people who do that

1 Like

cool are you a nurse?

@Zoe! Du you suffer from social phobia? Or is it something else??

1 Like

I’m happy they offered this for you Mae, you’re legally entitled to ‘reasonable adjustments’, but a lot of companies don’t do it very well.

1 Like