Today has been a nice day

I have my afternoon coffee now. I rode my bicycle 15 km today and went to the market place where they had some live musical entertainment. I enjoyed looking at some products people sold there. There was one man who had the great number of different types of rocks and stones. It was fun to look at them. It has been a nice day.

9 Likes

It’s not even 10am yet and I’ve already had three cups of coffee. I’m going to watch a movie at 10:30, San Andreas with The Rock. I watched the beginning of it before and I want to see how it ends. It should be a good day.

3 Likes

i’m resting at my parents place. had a nurse practitioner stop by and she recomended i take a beta blocker for heart rate and blood pressure. today we are going to move the book shelf and my books to my new place.

2 Likes

I used to have very high blood pressure and an average resting heart rate of 111. I needed multiple meds to get it under control. After losing a ton of weight, I got off those meds.

3 Likes

That’s what I’m hoping to do myself. I want to get off my beta blocker Bisprolol.

3 Likes

It’s really hard to lose weight on APs, but it can be done. Try eating 1500 calories per day. That’s the lowest recommended calorie intake for males trying to lose weight.

To know how many calories you’re eating, measure, weigh, and count your food and enter it into an app like MyFitnessPal. It really helps and it really works

1 Like

Good advice, thanks!

1 Like

Yes, counting calories and tracking your food helps. Everhopeful on this forum recommended Cronometer and i really like that app.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.