To those that know me i dont deal with pain well

2 months ago I went to see the doctor for my pain medicine… I informed him my elbow hurt really bad and I couldn’t lift it to my face, he called it tendonitis after working with it for more than a month in pain I returned to the doctor and he had an MRI done and a week later got my results it was a torn from the bone ligament…having to deal with this and an upcoming flight and a roommate that didn’t return had me all depressed and with a n upcoming surgery im even more mad and upset there is little to say because there is no pain meds that will take the pain away.

no wonder you’ve been upset lately? I am sad that you are in pain Dr. Zen. Please don’t give up. I am praying for you.

The important thing is the operation. Take care of yourself first–the other things will probably fall into place.*

Well the surgery will help. Luckily with physical pain it heals itself eventually though sometimes it needs help to heal (like surgery). I know physical pain well and for something like a torn ligament it will eventually heal and not be painful. Just be careful about anesthetics. Going under does “things” to the brain. U’ll feel wonky for a week because of it. Also I have been through 4 roommates in the past 2 and a half years. Its difficult and I’m still trying to figure that one out