To those not here and hurting

some have passed on.
some forum members are not well and in hospital right now. :european_post_office:
some forum members are going through difficult times.
this is my heartfelt hug :heart: to all of you .

take care people of earth :earth_asia: :alien:

8 Likes

Yep sith is right ,there are people not with us and even though they aren’t “with” us they are still with us in some capacity and we should have a knowledge of symbiosis to fully appreciate how they are us and we are them.

3 Likes

You are so kind darksith.
Can we clone you by the thousands?
Millions? Billions?
Every household needs a darksith.

2 Likes

I’ve wondered about those of us who are too paranoid from either being undiagnosed and or un medicated to even post a comment on this forum. I am pretty sure that I would have serious obstacles of thought in my way in revealing anything to anyone here if I were not medicated enough to overcome those unnatural feelings of paranoia of others and what I might say. I still get paranoid form what I do say here a bit too much at times but that just helps me to be more careful not to post anything that I think could come back and bite me (so to speak) somehow.

1 Like

we learnt a fine lesson from ’ the clone wars ’ fiasco !?!
whoops… :smiley:
take care :alien:
p.s. if i had to clone anyone i would clone you, then all the animals in the world :earth_americas: would be looked after. :cat: :dog: and loved.

1 Like

New mbr but thanks!

1 Like

Nice sentiments. You’re a great asset to this site, darksith.

1 Like

too true,
can you imagine all that poop to clean?
My 6 indoor cats generate an average of 5lbs of liter box yucky stuff daily
Eeeeeeeeeee

2 Likes

but that is why you are an angel :angel:

2 Likes

thought i would say hi.
this site has helped heaps. :heart_eyes:

Hello, that’s kind of you. I’m still trying to understand this disease. My dad has been ill since I was a kid & thanks to genetics I am also sick. It’s funny how it took so many years for me to accept that I’m sick & now I’m pushing myself to see a doc. My husband is in denial & insists that I’m not sick even thou I have all the symptoms!!

1 Like

sorry your husband is in denial…i would say it is pretty common .
if you have been diagnosed maybe take him to a ’ shrink ’ session so he hears it from the expert.
one cannot dispute facts.

1 Like

I sure am thankful I breath hah.

1 Like

breathe* hah whoopsie daisy. Actually as it sounds it makes complete sense. A modern grammatical way of saying it poetically would be… I sure am thankful, aye, breath. Or when speaking with a friend who has a sense of humor, “I sure am thankful, eye breath!” But hey, i’m schizophrenic. coughbutt haycough Well, i’m a sufferer at the very least.