To realize that I am one among many and to take my place

That is my goal at this time.

3 Likes

For sure. Hard to get there since SZ bestows this fake “popular” feeling. Like you are the center of attention everywhere.

1 Like

It’s a wired feeling - that realization of being among many… Like I was checking out the pyramids and I found out they were built 4,500 years ago; and 4,500 years ago there was a person just like you or me living there life… And 4,000 years later in the year 6020, there will be another person just like you maybe even from your bloodline lol, just living there life in a futuristic metropolis as grand as that lived in by the people who built the pyramids… My only sorrow is we gotta live our tonne under this schizophrenia b#llcrap and that it won’t be me being born in the year 6020 when the world’s forgotten the simplicities of past soceity

1 Like

We are at the centre of our own worlds. I feel like that anyways.

3 Likes

That’s an interesting perspective. I think we have physical and mental doppelgängers throughout history. They will also happen in the future. I think Buddhists believe that’s your reincarnation.

2 Likes

Interesting thought for sure.

I forgot all about it being against rules. Sorry guys!

No they don’t. What the ■■■■.

Forum has a slight American bias if anything.

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.