To Mister Snowy Owl...you are da coolest, man

I just like everything you post and wanted to say hi while you’re here. I just got a new guitar and everything is pretty good. Kinda’ caught a little bug today but I feel a lot better now. How are you man?

3 Likes

okay, I take it back haha @SnowyOwl1 I hope I didn’t scare you. I just wanted to talk with you.

1 Like

where do you live as far as what state or country? I think from your avatars you’ve had before you are young am I right? I hope you stabilize soon.

1 Like

well that’s quite a compliment thank you. I wonder if I’ve helped others? I’ve been trying to help over a decade on this or the former forum.

3 Likes

I know “under the bridge” by RHCP. haven’t played it in a long time though.

Something I’ve realized is that imperfections actually make us whole. Humans are an evolving dynamic of imperfections in an imperfect universe. I was thinking about how I always wanted to think of myself as whole, not broken. Now thinking I’d rather be broken if this is what it means, but in accepting that I am a shattered person I can aspire to make it beautiful. Some doors are locked forever, but the key to unlocking success is realization of potential in all that is there.

The world will never be perfect, and neither will people. It’s an aesthetic that people try to achieve in civilizations, and while certain trends continue to absorb us, conceptual beauty and perfection will adapt to its current culture and climate.

1 Like

hi !! @StarryNight that was really profound and beautiful.

1 Like

You have definitely helped people. I used to go onto certain forums just to support people, even if I didn’t have a specific need. I think we are alike, in that we like to help people. I remember you from this site before it was upgraded, and I like the upgrade it has made support more accessible.

1 Like

were you StarryNight on the older forum too? I like this upgrade, took some getting used to, but I like it because it is troll free for the most part. I still suspect one person on here. but he is new too. Glad you said hi @StarryNight don’t be a stranger !

I am not sure what my old username was, but I remember your posts and username.

1 Like

Yeah I like Snowy, he is very straightforward -He tells it the way it is

1 Like

I live in Oklahoma and have a girlfriend and two dogs. I used to be married to Nancy who was on this site under her name as a username. She lives in Arizona still where we both were when married for the last three years we were together. She got a lot of pressure from her family to leave me because they thought I had “planned” our delusional bancruptcy. Her family is wealthy and always thought I was suspicious because Nancy and I met online. Anyways, now I am near my family and friends and plan on getting a better car soon. Hope you are fine.

And this is a song for everyone else too. I hope it may hold someone through the cold darkness. I wasn’t always this cool. I’ve actually cried myself to sleep for years before.

snowyowl is indeed cool. it seems he responds and likes my posts more than others and just overall like what he says. maybe being around my age makes us have things in common. plus owls are my favorite animal.

1 Like