To mention or not

Keep your guns and go somewhere you should talk about guns. we don’t want your guns or your offensive behavior.

1 Like

Your right this site is full of sensitive people who are frightened by reality. I am about recovery and well guns are a apart of that. I thought you were not going to read my posts. Yet you have something negative to say. There are simply some competent sza people who are stable enough. If you can not handle do not read my posts buddy. You can say something negative but can you offer anything positive?

it is funny your post would have triggered me into anger, a month or so ago, but i have been dealing with anger with my therapist,…but i forgive you and disagree with you.
i use a lightsaber a thoroughly more hounorable weapon of choice.
but you get a big hug from darth :rabbit: bunny instead.
take care :alien:… and a smaller hug from the darth :bug: bug (very small arms)

3 Likes

So are YOU a good example? Sorry but the term “schizophrenia” was aptly named years ago. It means “split mind”. Not multiple personalities but a mind split from reality. And you are knocking us for it? I think most of us would give anything to always face reality. Excuse us if we are frightened due to our symptoms, it’s not because we are cowards or weak. I see more cowardliness on a daily basis of people trying to intimidate me because they can get away with it.

2 Likes

Look peeps im just trying to help. No hard feelings eh. I am not easily offended either you have to punch me in the face fir no reason. Cmon im not trying to intimidate just provoke some response. Successfully. I do not perceive any of you as weak in fact you are super strong to have to face the illness just extra armor is needed because i will talk smack and be rude at times but overall i am in your best interest. And good way to take my jabs and keep rollin thats how life is peace big bros