Jesus ate meat. Get the chemicals out.

Imma have a second steak tonight now.

1 Like

It’s okay to eat squirrel, too. They are yummy. :grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

Oh really? You get… The Tail.

:rage:

2 Likes

I understand people who want to be vegetarian, because they don’t want to kill animals. But vegan? I’m sure the cow doesn’t mind if you drink some of its milk or make some cheese, and I don’t think the chicken minds if you harvest unfertilized eggs to make omelettes with. Just seems like it’d be hard to get the proteins you need with two food groups completely eliminated from your diet.

1 Like

Honestly, if you want dont want to eat meat, there’s nothing wrong with that.

They make those nutri bars that are packed with protein, they’re expensive but hey,

If MeAT iS MurDeR then so be it.

:man_shrugging:

Plants are murder too

2 Likes

I can see the nobility of not eating animal products, but to me it feels like a denial of who we are and what made us what we are.

There’s a circle to life, and to think we aren’t part of the equation, that we are somehow outside nature, doesn’t seem right to me.

We certainly have a responsibility to treat animals humanely though.

1 Like

It is an Interesting Thought I Must Admit…,

One Time I Read an Article About How Grass Recoils When it is Being Cut…,

Very Wickedly Strange Witness of The Truth Within Existence… . …

Hah hah hah…you have never tried squirrel? I’m shocked. :rofl:

1 Like

I Wonder When I See Cows in “their” Fields, Peacefully, Quietly, Sadly, Eating Grass in Awareness of Their Horrific Fate, How Long Will it Take… . … (?)_(?)/

1 Like

I think vegans and vegetarians think that animals in factories are abused. It think it is a moral issue for them.

1 Like

That is a Good Point to a Great Notion Degree Such of And as…,

But The Word Individual Doesn’t Equate to Only Human ‘Beings’… . …

I have no idea what you are saying.

I’m Sure Someone Can Explain it to Ya…,

There’s So Many Highly Intelligent Individuals That Exist in Thus Forum…,

I Have Trouble Making Sense to Myself Sometimes… . …

If I lived on a farm I wouldn’t want any of the animals butchered for meat, because once I am around an animal and I get a feel for its personality I kinda view it as a person almost. I’m a pretty good candidate for being a vegetarian, but I just like the taste of meat so much. In a perfect world, I’d only eat animals that died from old age after living a comfortable happy life.

1 Like

But!, If You Waited That Long, Wouldn’t All The Fatty Tissue Disintegrate Before You Were Lucky Enough to Enjoy it’s Quiver (???)… . …

I dont know what you mean by quiver, but I don’t think they’d taste any worse.

Our stomachs have a PH balance that was designed by evolution to digest meat. Our teeth variation classes us as omnivores (canines are carnivore teeth).

Woah!..,

Science Wins Again… . …

(EDIT)

Farmers Can’t Read & Scientists Can’t Rake a Yard

UGH (!!!)… . …