Tired of being fat and sexless. Need a PDE 10 inhibitor for Chrsitmas

I honestly have no idea.

I agree with you, but if it only were that easy. I went from running 3-5 miles a day 5 days a week to barely being able to walk around the entire track once. I was really counting on a new med coming out soon without all the side effects. I would get right back into my gym routine and take up running again
The diet we can all do something about.

1 Like

Iā€™m on 10 mg Zyprexa and 400 mg Seroquel and I usually work out every day. You canā€™t convince me that youā€™re too sedated to work out if youā€™ve been on your meds for a long time already. It is very possible to combine sedating APs with work out.

NO PAC MAN>>>>>>>>>>>DRUGS ARE BAAAAAAAAAAAD>><><><><><!><!><!><!><!><!><!><!>

fifteen characters of the constitution on choirboys and cannon bearers, we jest and risk and try but may not try again. Strong keep us up and let the drinks be strong and hearty. And let those little herbs find their way into my glass bowel to smoke with my big buddha belly and not giving a hoo hah go outside in the dead of winter in a striped speedo with gold chains and flip flops on and then walk around my house and drinking a margarita in my striped speed with gold chains and go to that pillared mail box and get my secret agent news and letters.

And my back up singers will work off me in my elvis voice:

I got some billsā€¦

(oooo he got some bills!)

1 Like

A drunkards dream if I ever did see one.

1 Like

Been drinking lagunitas strong brews and yada yada.

yada yada not yoda yogi

Are u sure itā€™s the meds and not the illness causing ur problems?

1 Like

Yea I cut back on them a coupla days ago and I feel fantastic!

Not sure what a PDE inhibitor is but I am very familliar with fat and sexless. I am about 30lbs overweight. I have lost close to 50lbs but still have a ways to go before I feel confident dating again.

1 Like

Itā€™s a new type of medication that is a long way from being available. Supposed to have less side effects.
The medications are notorious for fat and sexless.

Latuda gives me energy and allows me to walk 3 miles a day. Just started this in September. I love it because I can listen to all my favorite songs on my ipod nano with armband. Mostly electronic dance/house music and hip-hop and some heavy metal. Gets me revved up. I sweat like a pig and then hit the shower.

1 Like

That could be placebo effect, i cant say for sure. Haldol+prozac made me ā€œsexlessā€. Seroquel didnt stop me from working manual labor 40+ hours when i was higher functioning.

1 Like

I take latuda too. It does give me some extra energy but so far have not been able to lose any weight. I work out twice a week but could def benefit from adding a couple extra days of walking in my routine.
Glad itā€™s working for ya.

Maybe I need to talk about making a change. Iā€™m on a low dose of latuda but it crushes my libido. Seroquel is good eh?

Wasā€¦for meā€¦but i had bad relapse that left me with severe negative symptoms. Now iā€™m on zyprexa, itā€™s good if u can manage the weight

Really? A relapse on seroquel? Thatā€™s disconcerting. I had a relapse on geodon. Wonā€™t try that one again.
Latuda does keep my feet on the ground, zyprexa Iā€™ve never tried. I guess itā€™s pick your poison.

No, itā€™s complicated, i was off meds.

1 Like