Tired from yesterday

I’m unable to take this much social interaction time. There was a lot of crowd. And lunch was late so everyone was pushing in. But to remind myself why I went : I wanted mum and my uncle and aunt to be friends again. I’m so grateful. Mission accomplished. And back to normal.

2 Likes

You wake up so early these days, Ish. I hope you’re getting enough sleep, I really do :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s 7:15 and I’m leaving for work in 30 mins :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What are u wearing today …kurta salwar…!!!

No. Work clothes. Even yesterday I was wearing this :

3 Likes

Looking gorgeous Ish.

1 Like

U look awesome in this pic …never seen ur pics like this…hope u get ur date soon …

1 Like

You mean most have been selfies :joy:

1 Like

Wass ur hight…u looking tall in this pic…

1 Like

I am between 5”2 and 5”3

1 Like

Happy to know u guys are progressive. .keep it up…

1 Like

What does that mean lol?
Do you like progressive rock? Dream Theater? :metal:

1 Like

I’m 5"3 myself…what you expect?(I’m mex-american) lol…my bro is a lot taller but whatever

1 Like

I’m the world I’m exceptionally tall.

It means improving ur current standards…ish has started working …u have been blessed by self cbt therapy. . I got to see a lot of progress…t@ke care guys…u have become idle in our life…fully appreciated. …

2 Likes

Actually, Ish has always been working, on and off. Her capacity has never been in doubt. Whereas I was jobless for 3 and a half years now. I work a little bit from home, but that doesn’t compare to a full-time job with lots of responsibilities… I still have a loooong way to go, my friend.

2 Likes

Yes but even then the struggle has been to keep those jobs. So we all have our struggles. Doesn’t make tho struggles less or more.

1 Like

Yes, we shouldn’t compare to others… Everyone has their own struggles, some are more obvious and others are hidden, but equally as bad… We should be compassionate and support each other !!

Have a nice day at work Ish !!

Far Cry, please start therapy, don’t delay seeing a therapist !! Please !! :pray:

2 Likes

I know u will work full time andrey one day…have U started working from home…
What a pleasant surprise…!!!

I do work, but very little time. I translate some articles from English to Romanian… I want to start doing something more profitable, maybe next month if I get a bit better.

1 Like