Schizophrenia.com

Tiramisu 😍

This thing took so many steps to make! I didn’t get the layering that I wanted, because the mousse wasn’t chilled enough when I put it on, but the taste is incredible!

I used this recipe (TW minute amounts of alcohol but it can be substituted for vanilla or coffee extract, or left out entirely)

17 Likes

Tiramisu is amazing!

1 Like

I never ate Tiramisu… :sleepy:

2 Likes

My favourite dessert, along with creme caramel

1 Like

Tiramisu is my favorite dessert of all time

2 Likes

I want tiramisu now !

2 Likes

Nicely done. You have much more of motivation than me LOL

2 Likes

wow I love tiramisu !! good job girl !! woweeeee…

Thanks @jukebox! I’m not a girl though :stuck_out_tongue:

OMG, that’s so funny. I thought you were female as well, @ninjastar . My bad

It’s a common mistake :wink:

I love tiramisu!!! It’s so good!

2 Likes

I highly recommend this recipe to anyone who wants to try. It was very delicious. The only modification I made was to double the amount of coffee, because I wanted the ladyfingers to be very saturated.

1 Like

It’s Italian

2 Likes

I’m sure it tasted great! Nice one dude.

I wanted to try making it once. Didn’t get any farther than the lady fingers and coffee. Ate my supply. Lol

I’m sure the Star tribe loved it.

1 Like

I was dead sure Starlet would devour it, but he is scared to try. I didn’t encourage him too hard because I don’t really want to share more than I have to.

2 Likes

Does he have quirks about certain foods, or is he adverse to the ETH traces?

1 Like

Looks good @ninjastar!

1 Like

He’s made a lot of progress on this. He has ARFID but he has been doing a good job trying new things lately. He came to us in like the 15th percentile for weight, but now he’s more in like the 40th

2 Likes

Good on everyone. You’re really good to him, have helped him a lot. I can see the love you put in, it’s admirable.

Stay the course captain!

1 Like