Time to go back home

Been out of town for a month. About to leave and go to the airport. The Mrs and the pets are ready for me to get home. Gonna be traveling the rest of the day.

6 Likes

I hope your months trip was successful. :sunny:

3 Likes

It was. I worked every day that I had to. They just called me to confirm I am coming back in April. So I guess it went well.

3 Likes

Wow @TomCat You have a lot of things going for you man. Great job. I’m happy everything is going well for you.

I also got my Microsoft Word working so I don’t have to be it. Today has been a great day.

2 Likes

Glad you’ve been doing well @TomCat. It will be nice seeing your wife and pets, Congrats on the work in April too.

2 Likes

I made it back safe and I am not going to go back to my aircraft mechanic job until Wednesday I think.

Gonna spend some time with the wife and the pets. Our puppy doubled in size while I was gone. Took the dogs to the vet yesterday and she weighed 30.5 pounds. She was about 15 when I left. Growing into a dog. They told me I can get her spayed now. She is old enough.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.