Time to come clean - sorry I lied to you guys šŸ˜¢

Keep it cool jā€¦u are a honest personā€¦!!! Dont u worryā€¦i amnot going anywhereā€¦!!

1 Like

aslong as you learned a lesson from thisā€¦ a lesson to carry with you forward and upā€¦ were all crawling out of the same dark and scary holeā€¦ and even though it may feel like you slipped back down a little with your med slip upā€¦but I think your ahead and even better equipped for the journey with the lesson you learnedā€¦ peace go with youā€¦

1 Like

Nothing to forgive. I think all of us have our ā€œmomentsā€ with our meds and then some. Very glad youā€™re still here and posting and, most importantly, getting your situation sorted properly. Good on you mate.

:heart:

3 Likes

Amen to that post, pixel.

2 Likes

Of course youā€™re forgiven, @jimbob! But the next time you feel tempted to lie on here, maybe step back and ask yourself why you want to lie. If youā€™re ashamed of your actions, you must know on some level that theyā€™re wrong. We donā€™t tell people not to mess with their meds because weā€™re being paid by big pharma. We say it because we want you to be happy and healthy. Maybe you could talk to your doctor about switching you over to injection only. That way, you would be less tempted to keep messing with your meds on your own. It never ends well for you.

4 Likes

Itā€™s ok @jimbob! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Most of us will forgive you. Itā€™s easy to get paranoid with our common ailment. I have done some things I wish that I had not.

Zaphod

1 Like

I sometimes want to come off my medā€™s, but then I realize I might end up on a much worse med., like Haldol if I do that. I have a lot to lose.

1 Like