Time marches on

so just thinking about how insignificant i am. i often wonder about my funeral, and how many people will actually attend. maybe, i’ll get a couple tears shed for me, do they miss me? or is it just a sad occasion?

but in a day or two, everybody will be back to their life, and i won’t be a thought in their mind.

time marches on.

2 Likes

I don’t expect any tears to be shed at my funeral …

2 Likes

everhopeful that made me cry now

2 Likes

My future and thoughts on my eventual demise.

2 Likes

sorry to say my dad end up so poor I had to dig and put him in a cemortery my self

4 Likes

I think I will end up taking my life in an euthanasia clinic somewhere where it´s legal, because one thing or another.
But i´m not yet prepared to do so.
I hate that probably the local news in my area will make a story about it…

2 Likes

We are here temporarily.
Life is tough if we hang on and survive and just do the right thing, we will meet up in a better place.

2 Likes

Some people with long productive lives have very insignificant funerals because they outlive their friends and relatives. Some people who do great things die alone. It happens. I used to think that a lot especially when my father died. But if you can see, hear, walk, and talk then you can still make something of what’s left of your life. You don’t have to be the most popular or greatest person in the World to have people thinking of you. I recently talked to someone I met twice in my life and she was very taken with me. There was no way it would ever had worked out but it reminded me that you never know.

1 Like

Yeah, I had a little crisis like this a couple years ago. I thought I was going to die alone; I thought I would get ill with some kind of disease or a heart attack and no one would be at my bedside to comfort me at the hospital and I would be alone and just slip away, forgotten and unnoticed. My sisters assured me that would never happen. I’m 59 now, life doesn’t march, it sprints.

1 Like

We are just a grain of sand. Dunno why we make our lifes so hard. Wish i could had my wisdom from now when i was 20. I got no wind in my sails anymore to achieve a goal, like losing weight, study or trekking. Ruined by sz.

1 Like

well, i expect all of you guys to be at my funeral :slight_smile: bc if you are not i will haunt your ass :rofl: :rainbow:

2 Likes

My quote on Parenthood?

“Long days. Fast years.”

Me: “Hey Dad. When you hit your 50’s like me, people start dropping like flies.”

Dad: “Son, wait til you’re my age…there’s nobody left!” :grin:

(Dad is 83 years old)

1 Like

When you don’t go to my funeral i don’t go yours. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Dunno3x, @Resilient1.

I’ll go to both your funerals but spend most of the time drinking the free coffee and hitting on the woman pastor.

3 Likes

I come back and haunt, if you don’t. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.