Time for breakfast - What are you eating?

Australia. In a town where illicit drugs are easier to obtain than employment and certainly more common. At least housing is affordable … but man the neighbors suck.

1 Like

I think we are all both the patient and the therapist here. I don’t even know if I even have Sz anymore, but the conversations on the Autism forums are … yeah. :smiley:

Edit: Oh the second question … I often come up with the best advice and solutions for myself, but in realising it, the power is lost. I often feel like I’d benefit from a memory erasing device so I could properly trick myself. No one else seems to be able to ><

lol. you’re cruel :slight_smile: autism is a horrible . . …lolol. ah, gosh. okay, i gotta go do something before i escape the sense that i’m bugging you enough to enjoy this.

I made two sandwiches and chips because I didn’t feel like cooking

Poached egg on top of a piece of sprouted wheat toast and a cup of green tea. This healthy living will be the death of me.

Oh, and I’m reviewing my Amazon wish list because, audio kit.

2 bananas one piece of cherrypie and a coffee

1 Like

Coffee fifteen lumps

I must add one thing to my mantras…

No overt desires.
Dismantle my aversions.
Commit to disbelief.
Don’t analyze to deeply or firmly.
See people as individuals.
Private, Keep it in your head.
Don’t take to attention seeking behaviors.

I’ll add I’m still failing on a lot of the notes for now.

So far just hot chocolate my dad got at the corner market. I usually do a 16/8 fast everyday so I don’t eat calories before noon or 1. So I’m cheating today :confused:

What’s this? fifteen characters

There are 3 types of regular fasting…atleast from what I have heard. It means you fast 16 hours of the day and only eat in an 8 hour window.

1 Like

Pancakes, real butter and syrup.

Had to make it an image to make it the background of my phone… using the site to transfer

Half cup O.J.
Half cup V-8 veg. juice
1 cup Frosted shredded mini wheats
1 cup whole milk
2 cups regular coffee, black

I eat this breakfast just about every day. It has aproximately 400 calories.

3 fried eggs and 3 pieces of buttered toast with coffee…my girlfriend always cooks us eggs and toast on the weekend…

A Number 3 meal at McDonald’s. A quarter pounder, large fries, and a large diet coke. I drove to the park and ate it. I didn’t get out this time.

just instant noodles… i miss pancakes and bagels…

Dimsum and Bao :smile:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.