~Throttling the Mental Data & Mental Zoning

Yes, if I focus on my mental faculties and what they are doing bit by bit I go straight away into a zone like that.

Most of the time I am paying attention to the information that my mind tells me, and I’m not paying attention to anything except what those mental faculties are saying. So it’s kind of like watching the road, feeling the undercarriage vibrations/angle & intensity of inertia in the bucket seat, and feeling the pedals, shifter, steering wheel, and the tores contacting the road for texture and grip. So I’m just reading the data, and reacting to it as I experience it in a constant chain reaction without losing focus for even a split second.

But when I want to zone out, I think about everything in subject/predicate form.

Before the subject was the velocity and angle of the car, accel/decel, grip on road textures, engine and transmission power ratios, la la la. Those things were the subjects, and the data I gather from there are the predicates.

But when I zone out I turn all of my 5 senses and the rest of the few dozen mental faculties that compute information into the subjects. Their experiences that they create out of the “combination logic” is now the predicates, and they themselves are the subject. This focus on this allows me to pinpoint the information that is fed into them before they created the experiences.

The once I’ve deduced what the information is that fed those mental faculties that created the mental experiences, then I break those down into universal subject and predicate definitions. At that stage their is no mood coming out, and it has the feeling like total awareness and yet total disconnected in the zone.

In other words I mentally reverse engineer this head. When I do that it’s like I were raging through a race and engines were blasting, tires were stressing, metal and rubber grinding, and watching out for people, objects, schedules, dates…then vooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom…

I’m out of gear now, and I’m just rolling on soft rubber in neutral coasting not watching what’s outside my windows so to speak but watching the faculties in my mind that are producing the experience of vision as they show me what is outside my windows. And don’t forget the information that fed those faculties in the first place as the recreate what is outside the windows. No more power gripping, swaying, cut cut cut rip…just mental faculty and data analysis.

The moods instantly change, and I can directly throttle down every single mood of mine on purpose.

The key to it is knowing how there are many mental faculties including the basic 5 senses (NOT ESP MAGIC HOCUS POCUS NONSENSE :upside_down_face:), knowing how they logically work, how language logically works, how the universe logically works, and ultimately knowing that whatever information I’m gathering from these experiences I’m having was a logical result of information being fed into each one from external senses and/or from internal mental faculties.

The result is that I’m analyzing the information phenomenon itself tediously like a key before it enters a lock, and just that mere attentive awareness of this whooooooole process in regard to everything I’m sensing, feeling, thinking, and my voices which are just mental faculties grouped together in bundles…the information that is the key to all of these individual experiences throws out every single mood in me.

No more mood because I’m watching the key before it goes in the lock and the experience that the key unlocks at the same time, and I’m breaking down that information into subject/predicate universal logic.

It’s like this.

Imagine that there is a big tree, and there are tunnels under the tree roots. As soon as a rabbit named Experience runs out from under there, I know exactly where he came from. I know everything about him to a T because I know exactly where he came from, how he got there, and what he does. Everything.

No matter which experience I’m having whether its voices, moods, etc that’s the rabbits that run out from under the roots. I know how it works under the roots. It works with logic, and I know how logic works, so I can reverse engineer the nature of the rabbits (my individual experiences) to determine the subject/predicate natural logic of the information that ran in under the tree roots in the first place.

Key in lock logic makes every individual experience you have, and each mental faculty is a logic lock so to speak constanlty being fed by information keys unlocking this and that all day long.

As soon as my mental faculties are processing the information about myself consciously becoming aware of this bunny parade gone amok, no more moods. Just data and awareness.

1 Like

U dont just post u write a book…its hard to read ur post cuz i have cognitive impairment…i lack concerntation and focus sorry bro…

I am most sorry. I will go on to let the towns people know what they must be told, and…

:sweat: I will not forget you, broker.

Farewell :muscle::nerd_face:.

1 Like

Are u telling me a broker buddy…

Brother. I meant brother. :muscle::nerd_face:

Thats okay my old buddy…take care and rest well…thanks…i am not feeling well today…

1 Like

Well, it’s the after noon. Not many hours left.

I’ve been trying Dr. Bronners Organic Coconut oil for cooking. Makes me feel better for some reason. Maybe you make new diet. Maybe no. Hehe

1 Like

Cooking is best for motivation …i cook stuff with my mom…u seem good cook to me…take care bigman …

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.