Threatening

Wife’s way of talking is cunning and threatening and with less respect and argumentative. Though I mention that I have mental illness and I cannot be always sound happy and have happy face. It looks like she demands me to be like she wants me to be. I am not able to meet it. And inspite of that I have to work for the loans and be on par with team members.

It’s like I have to snap out of depression if she wants me to and also obey everything she says. It is tiring for me explain myself and not getting heard everytime.

1 Like

Do what you can to make her smile, they say when the wife is happy. The man couple is happier. In hetero marriages.

1 Like

I am weak in that department. Due to physical and mental illness I am not able to be happy and keep others happy. It takes time I guess.

Keep trying. Dont think about yourself for a little. Just see what makes her happy. And try to make her happier. Then it maybe that you feel happier seeing her happier.

1 Like

I am trying to settle in a work now. But my wife has other plans. And it does not match. I have hard time aligning. I am just trying to do my work and let’s see.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.