thoughts that stop

My thoughts never stop seeping in.

But I like that.

Shows that my mind is working.

If ya don’t use it, ya lose it

2 Likes

I was afraid that the lack of thought corresponded that I was becoming stupid, in the beginning I felt a strong internal burning that happens to me often, then I went to bed and I felt a little strange, maybe not quite a piece of meat, but a little depressed because I didn’t feel anything in my head except some kind of wall like a block, and I didn’t feel my body, I tried a little bit to feel my legs. In the end I thought what if I should become like this? After all, I don’t know if it’s better to have your head clear of thoughts or to have them, because in the first case I’m afraid of becoming stupid, if I’m in the second case I usually think about things that make me feel bad such as obsessions or involuntarily block the thought (this is my impression) causing me headaches sometimes stronger sometimes less severe

this scares me …

Are there multiple levels of thinking? From a more “superficial” one made of words and voices, to a more “primitive” one made of pure thought that flows almost imperceptibly? I’m trying to explain what I feel

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.