Thought poverty, who recovered?

Any med or supplement that had help someone of you in ‘‘poverty of thought and speech’’ ??

1 Like

I have serious poverty of thought.

What does your pdoc say?

I haven’t told him. I will in our next appointment.
What do you do with this poverty?

I need at least 3 years from relapse to recover. I’m on 1 year and I have improved a lot. I don’t stare into a wall meaninglessly, I do something or recite a song in my head. There’s always something going. Be noted it takes a lot of time to recover from this symptom.

3 Likes

Oh, yeah, I believe its time mostly who can heal you. Try to occupy yourself meanwhile… You’ll get better. Me, I have too many messy and racing thoughts and its very painful too, very anxiogenic…
Take care!

Going to meet the new pdoc tomorrow

1 Like

No meds, i know off, but i was suffering for two years of a complete lack of thoughts, but then all of sudden, i noticed i began daydreaming,and a couple months later there was a lot of thoughts. I have small relapses, but nothing serious since then. I hope something appears soon in your mind.

2 Likes

Check your thyroid level, low levels is linked to lack of thoughts. Correct it by levothyroxine help to bring back thoughts, mental imagery etc within a few weeks of treatment.

Supplements which stimulate thoughts include Omega 3, Lione’s mane mushroom etc.

1 Like

I had serious thought poverty after posting about the musician James Walbourne who I went to school with, it was like my ego was completely stripped and killed, but I think the real reason was I hadn’t slept for 36 hours and was feeling faint, or maybe some combination of the two. At any rate, I’ve slept now and feel back to normal. Thank you.

1 Like