Thought broadcasting

sorry shouldnt call you trash its not very respectible, I was hoping for some more answers from people that would take it seriously and who do it as I should find on this site.

I once had a dream I was eating a giant marshmallow…and when I woke up my pillow was missing.

2 Likes

Doesn’t even make sense? But I’ll leave you alone.

You know people will give you a beating just for a thought?

They get it wrong quite often.

Some thoughts sure, but not all. Only the harmful ones can we judge.

One day my bro and his girl was over. I thought she was cute, but it was only a thought. She tensed up and shrugged back and then my bro verbally attacked me saying she was not my type. It was very stupid because it was just a thought.

Like if you think “i like money” they’ll treat you like you want their money and are going to try and take it from them.

Better wait peoples, wait for it to become an action you ■■■■■■■ idiots. Wtf is that all about? If you go about judging eachother for thoughts that don’t mean anything then you are committing a crime.

However, if i thought “she’s cute, im going to try and steal her as soon as possible.” Then he could have said some ■■■■. I had done nothing though and i was judged for it. So stupid.

Boredom is an opinion you know. Can’t really say “you people are a bore” as if it were real, you can only say “you people bore me.”

2 Likes

Dreamscape isn’t boring…the OP is a douche.

1 Like

They are all evil though.

Ain’t no good faeries.

Angels are evil to, come to find out there are only different kinds of evil. I was like ■■■■ the angels to?!

The faeries though like to act seperate and against eachother at times to bring about an effect.

Catholic=faeries. Satanism=faeries. Crafty little bunch they are. Working all sides.

Moved to Unusual Beliefs.

Pixel.
(Wearing moderator hat)

1 Like

Yeah…Repeating what is said or getting angry about it just drains you & gives bullies more power. I do admit, I do avoid some social situations with a lot of the loud speaker people. A couple bullies joined some groups I frequented and things have deteriorated so badly, I’m accomplishing nothing by attending except frustrate myself. After working in life and death situation and being swarmed by people like 10 phone lines ringing at one time and 10 people walking into office when we were not running advertising or anything and I was alone-without-backup-help, I just won’t put myself through this as could end in lawsuit due to cheap management that won’t hire more help. Even had a couple customers who knew what to play as it was wrong in computer and grinning very satisfied with themselves, almost laughing…I don’t work in person much any longer. I put a lot of effort into finding jobs where I can work at home, which is not difficult to do with Craigslist (careful to look out for phishers). Work at home is best option with the stubborn insomnia as I run out of meds before end of month and my state refuses to refill it…

I thought broadcast o_O

Quit thinking about it. That’s all you gotta do.

1 Like