Thought broadcasting

I guess a question that comes up from that is, how do we break free/wake up?

Or perhaps it’s better to stay in the dream - who knows what it’s like to be ‘awake’

1 Like

Being awake is to be enlightened. Bliss and freedom come with awakening

2 Likes

When we use logic, it is like using a primal tool but it’s better than the steel used in the steel era.

The fastest way to explain is any sentence or thought is based on a subject + a predicate. The subject is the grammar for what the phenomenon is, and the predicate is the phenomenon that the subject does or is like.

If either of subject or predicate is not a real phenomenon, then the information is a logical fallacy. If they are both real, but they don’t match, it is a fallacy.

A problem that most people run into with logical fallacy is that they don’t check what they are reading or hearing others say who are from the same era or from ancient times in the books. When they finally do the logic test, they find out that they were believing in fallacies or in other words lies.

Another major common you’ll see all of the time in your lives is when people are describing a subject in their minds, but they are using an emotional predicate as though emotion is an apt or reasonable predicate to describe anything in nature. This leads to a life time of mistakes as they are basing their lives on fallacies or in other words lies.

What I learned is that reality and truth is far more amazing than all of the fantasy myths ever told me or that I ever made up on my own, and it’s all right in front of me which I could not see for 20 years.

I was very afraid of letting go of my myths. They made me be loyal to creatures that didn’t even exist. This was a psychological double bind, so that when I was loyal to imaginary creatures of myths, I was also illogical, and this ruined my life for 20 years. But finally I did break free of that double bind, and I started coming out of that hallucination bubble I was in in my brain.

I don’t have global thought broadcasting. It’s limited to aliens. They can read my thoughts and I have no privacy

Have you become enlightened/awake then?

I don’t believe in this logic
I always speak of my experience and check it with other peoples experiences when they match my hypothesis was right and I can share it
logic always lags behind
many of the nature phenomenas have no logic

Nothing has logic. It’s human logic superimposed on nature.

1 Like

Absolutely.

If I told you that the visionary sayings about becoming enlightened were fallacies, and they covered up the truth in reality because when they made up those visionary fallacies thousands of years ago, they did not know anything, would you accept that? Maybe not if you imagine you are loyal to imaginary creatures, right? That’s a psychological double bind: to be morally right in loyalty you must be illogical too, so you cannot think. It’s an ancient trick that was invented to hurt the people.

95% or more of all of human knowledge was found in the last 100 years, so are you going to believe the truth from this era or the people from thousands of years before now. Are you going to check the words that you believe for logical fallacies?

As time goes on that 95% will become 99.9999% by the way.

I think it is just a matter of changing with the times into a modern human. My parents aren’t even this.

Anyway, what I am supposed to do with aliens reading my mind?

1 Like

When the delusions seems to stop its spreading like a data virus in the form of informational fallacies suddenly evaporated,…

…I have been here.

BRAIN MANNNNNNNNNN! “DEFENDER OF ALL LOGIC AND REASON”

many rules that was thought as logical phenomenas now discovered to be false
Newtonian rules now changed its place with quantum physics and its going on
once its thought that two parallel line never touch each other now discovered they do
there is no rule
I respect your opinion but don’t believe in it

1 Like

Let’s do the basic logic test.

“I” is the subject of your statement or thought.

" What supposed to do" is your predicate.

Both are real phenomena. They are check out. That much is done.

Now the secondary subject is “aliens.”

The secondary predicate: “reading mind.”

Give me one source for your reason to believe that your secondary subject is a real phenomenon, and your secondary predicate is a real phenomenon.

To me your secondaries don’t check out, but you are convinced that they do. Please advise me how this is true, so that I can answer you. :brain:

Take your meds regularly
don’t be involved in any metaphysical activity and never try to have communications with any creature or to know what they do, what’s their purpose and …
engage in activities that distract you from them
speak to someone emphatic and trustful and share some of your experience
as time goes by you’ll be better

2 Likes

So have many myths thought to be the same things. :smiley:

Some people don’t believe in quantum physics believing it to be a hoax or a pseudo science.

That is a contradiction. Your subject is “lines.” Your predicates are “parallel” and “do touch each other.” Parallel lines cannot be not parallel, or they are not parallel to begin with. This is a contradiction, thus the statement is illogical.

No one’s opinion has to with how nature functions. Natural function doesn’t care much about what we think. Natural function was here first, and it will be here last. It is the reason we are here, and why we are writing, why we have sz, etc. To point out we have opinions is socially positive, but it is a non-applicable point in a discussion about the logicality of nature.

OK end of the debate

1 Like

This is for you guys:

http://www.triviumeducation.com

It will teach you how to use logic to measure everything including your own mental interiority, what it is, and what everything is in it. It’s free, so why not. They don’t teach anyone this in schools because they don’t want you to think. They want you to memorize which means that you are just smart enough to obey what they say later in life.

soon you will understand and repent

This is what I know.

“You” is the subject.

“Understand and repent soon” is the predicate.

Let’s do a grammar check first:

re·pent

verb

feel or express sincere regret or remorse about one’s wrongdoing or sin.
“the priest urged his listeners to repent”

view or think of (an action or omission) with deep regret or remorse.
“Marian came to repent her hasty judgment”

feel regret or penitence about.
“I repent me of all I did”

So with that definition I can assume that your predicate means I will figure something out, and then I will regret. Regret what I know now to be true? Do you base your premise on feelings because I don’t see why you’d keep believing that without more information from you.

Often times what humans do is they tell people that what is real are not things like the table but what is not there where you can’t see it. I can easily start threads telling people that there are real things that will get you if you don’t obey them because they are totalitarian, but these days they will call me delusional. However back when the world was covered in tribes, and there was very little to no written language, so people never knew what their bodies or minds were let alone what the universe they were in was,…

…their were people that ran around not describing real things like tables but things that no one can see. The would also describe real things in fake ways like a glass of water is not a glass of water, but it is something else that it is not.

People believed this, and today in a modern civilization where logic is core there are still tribal like people who inhabit the streets chanting and yelling at things that are not there because someone taught them there was. When life got hard, they used what they were told, and they stuck that way. If anyone tries to tell them that it’s okay, we have logic and lots of knowledge about brains and minds, they don’t listen. They throw away the very core of reality and minds which logic like it wasn’t able to be proven. Instead they believe what can’t be proven spoken by people thousands of years ago who could not have known what anything was but who know that what they were describing was not only invisible but was not real to begin with. People believed them, so they did it. Today they call that a scam.