Thought broadcasting cure

I’ve had this for a long time now it hasn’t gone away yet I’ve proved it’s real multiple times who has answers I’m taking abilify 15mg for about a week now maybe more how long till it starts working has yours gone away completely what worked medication? Therapy? What kind of therapy if so. ECT? Kind of thinking trying ect heard it has good results let me know what worked for you and what medication if so. Also is yours real or not?

Abilify can take months to work. I had thought broadcasting when I was first hospitalized. I don’t have it anymore. I’m on abilify 15mg.

It felt real at the time. It was awful. But I can see now that it was just a delusion and not real.

I’ve had thought broadcasting for decades. It sucks. As for the ect - I’ve seen that do a lot of good, but I think it is kind of dicey. I think they use it as a last resort. I don’t know if the guy I saw benefit from it had any side effects. There were no visible side effects, but one time when he was acting very serious about a “book he was writing” I read what he wrote, and it was really bad. I’m wondering if the ect did that. This guy had made a very serious attempt at suicide, and at the hospital where I was they kept him strapped down to a bed for about four months after that, before they gave him the ect. Maybe being strapped down and in isolation damaged his writing ability. Or, maybe he never had any talent, and he needed to give up on his goal of becoming a writer.

Thanks I’m just hoping it works for me how long did it take for yours to go away on abilify? Is that all you take

About a month. But everyone is different.

1 Like

Abilify could take up to 5 weeks to have an effect, I’ve been told.
I hope it lessens the problems for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.