Thought block

What do you do when there is a thought block and your thought does not move forward? I feel so stuck that it drives me crazy nuts… it takes a while to resume a flow.

3 Likes

That’s an interesting question in English we usually call writer’s block not thought block
Ok well i may be wrong but when i get writers block i just move to another activity and come back to it at a later point. I bet there are coping tech out there though.

1 Like

Thought block, if indeed that’s what you have, is a sign of relapse. I’d report it to your psychiatrist when you get a chance.

1 Like

Oh its a thing? Hmm

2 Likes

Yes, thought block is a symptom.

2 Likes

I have yet another symptom to contend with. It sucks.

1 Like

When do you see your p doc next?

1 Like

I am thinking about it. I have a job that is super important going on now. Along with that I have some symptoms. Maybe coming week will meet him.

2 Likes

I get this a lot…i just go with it. If i have no thoughts i just dont talk or think…next time i have no thoughts i think i might try meditating

1 Like

I once suffered from a more or less constant thought block when i was young. It is an awful symptom, i haven’t got any tips how to start “the flow again” - maybe it can help that you know it is not chronic, your thoughts will flow again.

1 Like

That’s a good thought. I will try to think about that.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.