Those who hold a job, what AP are you on?

Those who hold a job what AP you on and what dosage?

1 Like

It’s different for everyone some people are lucky I haven’t worked twenty years I would love 9 to 5 I like be busy mind you there’s a lot to do unemployed but can’t do a lot that either

1 Like

Saphris worked really well for me.
The doctor said “this ap is for people who have an active life and wants to keep it that way”

1 Like

I was on risperidone 3.5mg for two years working until they increased it and like 2.5mg for nine months working at my mom’s cafe.

I’m fairly med resistant but work part time. Though it’s been getting harder and harder these past few.months. I was on abilify

1 Like

Currently on 15mg of Abilify and working around 30 hours a week.

1 Like

Geodon 40mg/day right now split into morning and evening doses. It’s supplemented by Amyloban 3399 or I’d need a higher dose.

2 Likes

I was working full time in an accounting office while on Latuda 80mg.

I was an accountant assistant, worked with accounting softwares and Excel.

I didn’t work for about 18 years, was on disability the whole time. I was on 40mg of olanzapine. I slept all the time and had zero motivation or energy to do anything. Plus I had really bad side effects, my physical health was perilously bad.

A few years ago I transitioned to Lurasidone(Latuda) and now I work…I got a job about 1.5 months ago. I only work part time 1-3 days per week., Usually twice a week. I have major insomnia issues though so I have to balance that with work. If my ability to sleep goes back to normal I may work a little more.

My transition to Lurasidone made it possible for me to work.

3 Likes

Abilify 15mg and clozapine 200mg

1 Like

Invega trinza 819mg

2 Likes

Working on 75mg invega monthly injection.

2 Likes

Monthly shot of Resperidone and 400 mg of Seroquel.

2 Likes

I was on invega for 6 months of my job, 8 months with aristada, and now 3 months no ap.

2 Likes

I work part-time on Invega 117mg

1 Like

I’m starting full time cleaner job. 2.5mg aripoprazole

3 Likes

I am working and on 800mg Amisulpride

4 Likes

350mg invega trinza and 100mg seroquel but i m not a perfect example of ‘worker with sz’ type.they would immediately fired me if i used to not have constitutional rights in turkey.Turkish people disgusting work ethic

1 Like

Down to Geodon 20mg/day, split between 10mg morning and 10mg at supper.

3 Likes