This world is a polluted fail

Polluted ■■■■■■ up world!!!

Get the ■■■■■■■ polluted cars of the roads. All these toxins and toxic pollution caused by crappy factories who are just after some easy money. Crappy chemicals in foods and chemicals used in farming.

Toxic disgusting world who are money greedy pigs.

Get the cars of the roads with their toxic ■■■■■■■ fumes….chemicals chemicals chemicals toxic depressing crap scum!!!

Get electric cars on the roads, not toxic pumping fumes.

Fossil fuels can ■■■■■■■■■■■ die you toxic scum!!!

Now coffee…. Good quality coffee will soon be gone thanks to climate change…… toxic ■■■■■■■ world run by money greedy pigs…. Toxic shitty world.

Chemicals and toxicity!!!

3 Likes

My two favorite pizza toppings.

3 Likes

You seem to be passionate about this topic. Why not start some sort of activist group for people who care about the environment. You could organise say a 5 mile walk or something all holding posters for climate change … would love to see you harness that energy because you seem to hate the evil of greed and environmental neglect and that’s good.

5 Likes

Gmo beef and murcury filled sardines? :laughing::sweat_smile::joy:

3 Likes

I don’t doubt it. I haven’t done research on climate change but as I’ve aged I’m more worried about the environment. Just seems in the past year or so. Like every time I put something in the trash can I’m like “that’s just gonna end up in a land fill”. The earth I’m sure at its genesis was a beautiful place.

2 Likes

Yea that’s true . We can still do something about it tho. I mean humans are amazing. If we can space travel I’m sure Wwe can find ways to fix the planet. Where there’s a will there’s a way. Even if it means cleaning up all the trash by hand.

1 Like

The world will end at some point but I’ll probably be dead before it does.

I feel bad for future generations

3 Likes

I wonder if climate change is getting less attention because of COVID. I want the electric f150. Seems like climate change was in the news more before COVID.

2 Likes

I think you’re right. My dad swears that climate change is a myth. I don’t know enough about it to form an opinion. I do know that eventually landfills are going to run out of room for more trash.

1 Like

That’s what I used to think. I always thought well , future generations may have a problem.

But I’m already seeing it.

2 Likes

Yeah me too @anon99082702

Shitty polluted planet.

Sure, but you don’t want to be genocidal either.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.