This week is my cheat week, im enjoying so much!

8 weeks of dieting i need a good reward, omg im enjoying this week, chips, junk food, fried chicken, candy. Or sorts of good stuff. I have to reset. Its good to reset button from hard work your doing. Im going have icecream next. Man im excited. :blush:

3 Likes

Well done!! Good effort. Enjoy your cheat food and drink. :wink::wink:

1 Like

Yea im having a great time, what flavor ice cream should i get. I thinking reeses cup.

3 Likes

Sorry, i’m Australian - i don’t really know what a Reeses cup is…is it peanut butter?

2 Likes

Yea its peanut butter cup candy, its really good, i dont if have it in australia, wow i like Australia, i never been there, i want to se some kangaroos lol. There so cute.

3 Likes

Yeah they are cute, but you better make sure you approach a domesticated one. They have very large toenails, and will easily tear you open if they kick you.

2 Likes

Omg really, okay will take your advice. When ever visit australia.

2 Likes

Dont eat mud cake and you will be good

2 Likes

lol okay why not, it looks so delicous.

I would still count calories and make sure you’re not literally out of control.

2 Likes

no im good, im not like eating like a pig, just bag of chips, you know those small icecream containers you buy in wawa. 3 pieces of fried chicken. thats it. i did 8 weeks of dieting i need some good food omg i craving for some.

1 Like

nice that you having a reset =)
i hope you will enjoy your fuds!

I’ve been cheating by eating different kinds of chips. Some are healthy possibly so it might not be that bad. Fritos are the worst that I ate but they were also the tastiest.

yea, hopefully i dont overendulge, im really enjoying it. I want some jolly ranchers.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.