This time I want to praise anti psychotics

Everyone is always running them down when in fact they have helped us all in such good ways.

I’m on 20 mg of zyprexa and never been happier.

My paranoia is not existant anymore.

Side effects are minimum.

16 Likes

Dont u have negative symptoms…!!!

2 Likes

Yay! Glad to hear that! I agree APs are great!

3 Likes

Ya but i drink red bulls

2 Likes

Haha does red bull help u my man…??

1 Like

Not really its just high caffeine content.

I force myself as hard as it is to get out and try. Negatives suck but they can be defeated

6 Likes

Yep. What helped me a lot with negatives was memantine. A lot of effort is necessary as well.

1 Like

My Vraylar is helping me finally. I can even sleep pretty well, and with dreams that make sense. We’ll see re: neg symptoms.

2 Likes

Good for you my dude!

1 Like

Yeah good for you. I’ve tried over 20 different psych meds. Many antipsychotics. Nothings worked for me so far. Maybe I’m treatment resistant or whatever.

1 Like

cheers to all the anti psychotics :weary:

1 Like

I’m greatful for my antipsychotics; I’ve finally found peace within myself.
It took Clozaril and Latuda, but finally doing well :smiley:

3 Likes

Hey stay strong you’ll find something that helps!

2 Likes

And I want to join you, @anon20318121 in your praise of anti psychotics. My paranoia is nonexistent now too. So are my delusions and hallucinations. Yay! I have some negatives and cognitives but I can live with those, I guess. My side effects are minimal too. Only extremely dry mouth. I just carry a water bottle everywhere.

1 Like

100mg Seroquel is a life saver for me, it rescues me from emotional torture by turning off the adrenaline in my brain so I can just hang out and eat and sleep. After taking it I can listen to music and watch youtube videos, things I almost never do from the sheer inability to focus.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.