This so weird

Feel like I dip into a mania for a few seconds and back out quickly. I post and think wtf … hard to keep up with why I do it

8 Likes

Maybe just having fun :smile:

2 Likes

whats it called hyper cycling? where the mood changes quickly and doesn’t last long… and like moonwalker said you may just be excited about the subject and get a little buzz from talking about things…

1 Like

Damn… I wish I lived in London right now… I would ask for a meetup… not necessarily a date, but I would like to observe your behavior for a couple hours… going from “wow” to “wtf” and back to “wow” :smile:

4 Likes

The strange thing is… it’s not visible. You guys can read my mind more than anyone can.

2 Likes

Except my mother does complain why I’m smiling so many times to myself.

1 Like

My dx is between mixed to rapid cycling. I feel I could have both :thinking:

1 Like

Happy world emoji day @flameoftherhine

1 Like

The worst thing is being aware of it and not feeling in control of it… I’m gonna take a nap now

1 Like

happy emoji day… :imp:

1 Like

Gifufu​:zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz:

2 Likes

Nappy time @anon80629714 ?

That was the plan !! :pensive:

1 Like

Are you in a tired mood now? Or still peppy?

1 Like

But i got thinking. I was at the shop and I saw a lady …, I don’t know if it was her but it brought back memories … I had a huge crush on her son. I think it was him with her. Haven’t seen him since I was 10. I don’t think they saw me. I tried to get Mum so maybe she would see us but they left … sigh he’s probably single if he shopping with mummy

1 Like

My body may be tired but my mind never tires.

1 Like

Could be, maybe you maybe you’ll get lucky and run into him next time

1 Like

I drink coffee that’s what keeps me going. And if I don’t drink it I don’t feel well

1 Like