This needs to be shared, needs to be read, and most importantly needs to be heard!

2 h ·

This needs to be shared, needs to be read, and most importantly needs to be heard!

Sertraline - Zoloft

Venlafaxine - Effexor

Citalopram - Celexa

Mirtazapine - Remeron

Fluoxetine - Prozac

Duloxetine - Cymbalta

Seroquel - Quetiapine

Lamictal - Lamotrigine

Lexapro - Escitalopram

Wellbutrin - Bupropion

Lorazepam - Ativan

Klonopin - Clonazepam

Buproprion - Wellbutrin

Desvenlafaxine-- Pristiq

Aripiprazole- Abilify

You may know what these tablets are or know a loved one who takes them, but in case you don’t, I will fill you in. That medication allows people to deal with a normal day to day life. Although most days it leaves them tired, spaced out, emotionless, or even super emotional.

Crazy right? Why would anyone want to feel like that?

Well this is why!!

You see, some people suffer from severe depression and anxiety.

In their brain it doesn’t sit right, something seems different. They notice little differences that other people wouldn’t. Most days they wake up sick and feel sleepless.

They consistently overthink every situation.

Was a comment about them; was it a joke?

Was that person supposed to laugh?

Or did they mean it?

Are they being nice?

Are they talking about them?

Do they talk about them?

They then think, I bet they don’t like me really.

They say sorry all the time. They feel like they annoy everyone.

And for all those questions they will spend hours trying to answer. Let it all build up in their mind, until it sends them to tears… it’s mental that they see things that way.

It’s not only mental changes, but physical changes. They don’t eat a lot or they eat way too much. Insomnia, up all night answering questions to situations that don’t even exist, or sleep too much and waste half their day still feeling tired.

They still smile and they have every excuse for when you ask why.

But the tablets can help them. Because they know when they start to feel this way or think this way, they need help.

They know that when their behavior starts to change, They need guidance. And they understand that they don’t need to be ashamed. They don’t need to be understood. They just need to be accepted. Everyone is fighting a battle and sometimes you need to be kinder.

So I may just be another person who’s talking about mental health…

Living with this illness is hard, but trying to understand it, is even harder. It’s also 100 times harder if they have another condition on top of this.

Don’t suffer in silence.

Mental health is just as important as physical health.

Be part of the healing.

Be understanding.

1 Like

Those Gs and Hs are looking good. Keep it up.

3 Likes

He’s just copy and pasting.

3 Likes

Yes, I know. I was being sarcastic. The good spelling and grammar were also giveaways.

2 Likes

Instead of bein critic ow about sayin its a ok post and ok info

Because I don’t think lying is cool.

1 Like

Instead of stealing others work, ow bout citing your sources

3 Likes

so elpful work is not elpful

doesn’t matter wo wrote it btw

olden advise is always true and ood

It does matter @san_pedro . Whenever I post quotes from someone, I always post where I got it from. It’s a habit you should really try to get into. Especially if your going to take such a large chunk of text like that.

i copy and pasted of a cool site, and decided to be elpful and posted it ere

true words mean a lot to me, wen i read sometin elpful, i post it ere

You spelled “plagiarism” wrong.

3 Likes

spellin is ok

te meanin still is true

Yes. The meaning of plagiarism is definitely still true here.

1 Like

wat does tat word mean @anon4362788 ?

You don’t know what plagarism is?

It’s copying someone else’s writing and passing it off as your own. Not citing sources.

1 Like

im off to oole it

as i said its a elpful tread imo

te sourse is of fb, a elpful mental ealt site i joined years bk

I’m not saying it is a bad post. Just cite your source when copy and pasting from anywhere.

1 Like