This is what i wish

I wish i would get a terminal illness and live for another 5 or so years. I know that sounds awful but I’m in emotional and mental turmoil. I want to see all my kids safe and grown into awesome adults. Then my work is done and i can go

You have grandkids to see grown. You aren’t off the hook yet. Hold on a little longer.

I know how you feel though. The sz isn’t going to kill me but something else has to.

3 Likes

@FatMama that is so sad you feel like that… I used to think like that but I found hope in life when I got a med change…(fluphenazine) find hope, find peace…

1 Like

Please don’t think this way @FatMama.
You want to see your grandkids grown up!

2 Likes

I can relate to this, I’ve felt the same way, often wondering why life is so complicated.
Hope you will find something to keep you going through the rough spots @FatMama, you’re very much an important part of life, not just for your family, but your new family as well-us!

2 Likes

Your feeling is based on how you feel now and over time. I just say maybe it will get better.
Who or what can we turn to? I am thinking of looking up Shakespeare’s “To be or not to be” soliloquy and see what Shakespeare thought. There are probably several other books that would be good for you and me.

1 Like

I wish I had a permanent reason for living, but I don’t. I never had any kids to give me a reason so my reasons tend to be more temporary. I just take it a day at a time.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.