This is the problem in my house

Just look at the calories in one piece of sweet. It’s no wonder I don’t lose weight.

2 Likes

I know how you feel. I had a vanilla slice today which was 2,200 kj. I have gone for a walk and skipped lunch and dinner. I’ve started calorie counting out of desperation. It is anmoy i ng that such a small sweet can cost so many calories.

2 Likes

Why is it in your house? Can you keep it out of your house so it’s not sabotaging you?

2 Likes

Aha my mum bought it not realising the calories per piece. She had two of them. That’s a full meals worth.

1 Like

Yah, Mrs. Squirrel sabotages us a lot. I try to sneak out shopping without her now and she doesn’t like it because I don’t come back with her treats. We had a good squabble in the store last night over some of the stuff she was trying to bring home. You can’t eat what’s not there, right?!?

2 Likes

It’s true it’s more tempting when it’s right Infront of you.

This is the best statement out of the entire thread! :smiley:

2 Likes

Chips and nuts are like 600 calories/100g.

I’ve got a huuuuuge bag of cucumber slices in the fridge. They’re nice splashed with a touch of vinegar and sprinkled with pepper. Zippy and crunchy, but without the hit of a bag of crisps. It’s my new go to for evening snacking.

6 Likes

That sounds delicious. I’m craving vlassic kosher dills for 2 days. Also been craving white rice with butter, milk and salt in a huge bowl.

My only guess is that I’m a little dehydrated…

1 Like

That does sound delicious :yum:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.